- The East Norfolk Operatic Society ("We / Us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is the current committee of the Society.
- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.enosoc.co.uk (our site) or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Where we store your personal data
- Any data stored is limited to that which you have freely given us, (name, address, email address) and is retained solely by us. No information is given to third parties without your specific permission.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. No information is stored on the website other than that visible in the pages.
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
- Your rights
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other similar societies and organisations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.